Creating the Cod3R Brolab
- John Gruber's Markdown
Python-Markdown — This is a Python implementation of John Gruber’s Markdown. It is almost completely compliant with the reference implementation, though there are a few very minor differences.
MkDocs - MkDocs is a fast, simple and downright gorgeous static site generator that's geared towards building project documentation. Documentation source files are written in Markdown, and configured with a single YAML configuration file. Start by reading the introductory tutorial, then check the User Guide for more information.
- View the MkDocs source code on GitHub
- Community Wiki - Welcome to the MkDocs wiki! This is a community resource and contains links and information that would be interesting to MkDocs users.
- Choosing your Theme
- Built-in mkdocs & readthedocs themes
- Third Party Themes in the repo wiki. Also see the documentation site: PyMdown Extensions
- MkDocs site Configuration - Guide to all available configuration settings. -
- Getting Started - Material for MkDocs is a theme for MkDocs, a static site generator geared towards (technical) project documentation. If you're familiar with Python, you can install Material for MkDocs with pip, the Python package manager. If not, we recommend using docker.
- Setup - As any proper Material Design implementation, Material for MkDocs supports Google's original color palette, which can be easily configured through mkdocs.yml. Furthermore, colors can be customized with a few lines of CSS to fit your brand's identity by using CSS variables.
- Reference - Material for MkDocs is packed with many great features that make technical writing a pleasure. This section of the documentation explains how to set up a page, and showcases all available specimen that can be used directly from within Markdown files.
- MkDocs Material Boilerplate (Starter Kit) - Deploy documentation to hosting platforms (Netlify, GitHub Pages, GitLab Pages, and AWS Amplify Console) with Docker, pipenv, and GitHub Actions.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: You may use Toptal's keycode web app to determine the key code for a given key